About St. Joseph Dental Clinic
St. Joseph Dental Clinic provides for low-income, uninsured, and under-insured children ages 0-15 years of age, with a targeted effort on children 0-5 years old, patients with special needs, and pregnant women.
- Complete dental examination with x-rays (as needed)
- Oral Health Education on causes of tooth decay
- Nutrition Education
- Oral Hygiene checks and education on proper brushing and flossing
- Fluoride Varnish applications
- Teeth Cleaning
- Teeth Cleaning for Pregnant Women with emphasis on oral health education
for Mom & Baby
- Space Maintainers
- Root Canals for primary teeth
- Extractions limited to primary teeth
- Trauma Care: Limited to minor debridement, tooth splinting and replacement
of avulsed teeth
- Oral infections and Pain management: Each case will be evaluated for treatment
- Nitrous oxide (laughing Gas) provided for pediatric patient comfort
Emergency care is available on a first-come, first-served basis Monday-Friday at 7:00 a.m.
St. Joseph Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with St. Joseph Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about St. Joseph Dental Clinic.