About San Rafael Dental Clinic
A wide range of primary dental care for adults and children.
- preventive exams and cleanings
- limited root canals
- and extractions
- California insurance plans (Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, HealthNet)
- Family Planning Access Care & Treatment program (Family PACT)
- Child Health and Disability Prevention Program (CHDP)
- and Healthy Kids
Also have discounts are based on family income and composition, as per federal guidelines.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 8:00 am – 9:30 pm.
- 1st and 5th Wednesday of the month
- 10:00 am - 9:30 pm.
2nd, 3rd and 4th
- Wednesday of the month, 8:00 am - 9:30 pm.
- Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Saturday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Sunday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
San Rafael Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with San Rafael Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about San Rafael Dental Clinic.