About SOS Community Health Center
The SOS Dental Clinic serves the Orange County safety net population who are uninsured or underinsured and have little to no options for affordable dental care.
- Root Canals
- Transitional Partials
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
SOS is currently able to provide care for individuals who are covered by:
- Medi–Cal (Cal Optima)
MSN (Medical Safety Net)
- Blue Shield PPO
- Health Alliance
Family PACT (Planning Access Care Treatment)
- CDP (Cancer Detection Program)
- CHDP (Child Health and Disability Prevention Program)
- Paying Patients (Individuals who are able to participate in a sliding fee scale program)
SOS Community Health Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with SOS Community Health Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about SOS Community Health Center.