250 South G Street
San Bernardino, CA - 92410
Telephone: (909) 382-7100
SAC Healthsystem offer comprehensive Oral Health Care Services for the families in the Inland Empire including neighboring counties.
- Diagnostic & Preventive Care
- Emergency Dental Services
- Basic Dental services including Restorative, basic Endodontic,
- Periodontal and Oral Surgery (routine extractions)
- Other rehabilitative services such as dentures, partials, crown & bridge and other elective oral surgical procedures.
SAC Healthsystem accepts CA State Medicaid-Dental program including IEHP & Molina; Preferred provider for Delta and Cigna Dental insurances.
And they offer Sliding Fee Scale (SFS) to their families with limited income or no income for minimal fee or discounted fee calculated based on individual/family income and household size.
- Monday - Thursday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm. Closed, 12:00 pm. - 1:00 pm, for Lunch.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday closed
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Many of our Dental Clinics are free and/or government supported. Many are sliding scale dental care for low income. Please call the dental clinics or visit the websites of the dentists to cofirm that these clinics are free or low cost to the needy. We do our best to provide a helpful low cost and free dental services. Always confirm directly with the dental clinis to confirm that our information is up to date.
We also now display low cost, affordable clinics for the needy. Yes, our website name is FreeDental.org, but we now provide more. We are as specific as possible on the listing pages. It is the website users responsibility to contact the clinics listed to confirm whether the clinics is free, low cost, affordable, etc. Do not take it for granted that the clinic is free since it is listed on the website. We provide listings to help those with dental practices and services to help the needy.