About Tacoma Health Care for the Homeless
- Oral exams and consultations
- Oral screenings for infants and young children
- Oral health education and training to foster good oral hygiene
Preventive services for children, including:
- sealants and fluoride treatments
- Adult emergency dental care
Regular appointments for adult routine and preventive dental care, including:
- restorations ("fillings")
- Consultations for root canals
Sea Mar provides sliding fee scale discounts for eligible patients, dependent on household size and annual income.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Tacoma Health Care for the Homeless Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Tacoma Health Care for the Homeless ? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Tacoma Health Care for the Homeless .