About Lccc Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Debridement (periodontal deep scaling)
- X rays
- Fluoride varnish
- Nutritional counseling
- Tobacco cessation
- Sports guards
- Oral hygiene instructions
- Adults $21
- Adult Initial
- Screening Free
- Geriatric (Age 60 and over) $16
- LCCC Students $16
- Children (age 17 and under) $16
Patients needing periodontal therapy (scaling and root planning by quadrant) there would be an additional charge of $29 Sealants $8 per tooth Radiographs Bitewings (2 to 4 x-rays) $10 Full-mouth (20 x-rays) $20 Panoramic Film (image of entire jaw) $20
- January – mid-April: Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Wednesday, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
- Mid-April – mid-July: Monday and Tuesday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Wednesday, 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm.
- September – mid-December: Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Wednesday, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
Patients should plan on a two to three hour long appointment when they schedule their appointment.
This is a teaching institution and services require more time than in a private dental office.
Lccc Dental Hygiene Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Lccc Dental Hygiene Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Lccc Dental Hygiene Clinic.