About Jack Sansing Dental Clinic
Jack Sansing Dental Clinic provides primary routine and emergency dental and oral medical care only for people living with HIV and AIDS.
- oral examination
- treatment planning
- oral surgery
- root canal treatment
- periodontal therapy
- restorative dentistry
- removable prosthodontics
- treatment of infection
- and preventative oral health care
- People living with HIV and AIDS who are unable to access dental care elsewhere.
- Appointment required, call to schedule an appointment
- does NOT accept walk-ins
- Offers sliding fee scale based on income, call for information
- clinic will not deny services due to inability to pay
Proof of residence and proof of HIV status
There is 1 review
Anonymous - Jan 17, 2020
Do you offer full arch implsnts?
Jack Sansing Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Jack Sansing Dental Clinic ? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Jack Sansing Dental Clinic .