About Kimberly Dental Clinic
The dentists at Family Health Services provide the following services:
- Emergency services- patient must call first thing in the morning to ensure timely access
- Patient education
- Dental radiographs
- Limited periodontal treatment
- Operative dentistry: tooth fillings both composite (white fillings) and amalgam (silver fillings)
- Stainless steel crowns on baby teeth
- Endodontic treatment- root canal therapy
- Crown and bridge work
- Surgical and routine extractions
- Removable prosthetics (dentures and partials)
- Services provided to the public are done at a slide fee for those who provide required documentation of proof of income.
Kimberly Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Kimberly Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Kimberly Dental Clinic.