About Buhl Dental Clinic
- Emergency services- patient must call first thing in the morning to ensure timely access
- Patient education
- Dental radiographs
- Limited periodontal treatment
- Operative dentistry: tooth fillings both composite (white fillings) and amalgam (silver fillings)
- Stainless steel crowns on baby teeth
- Endodontic treatment- root canal therapy
- Crown and bridge work
- Surgical and routine extractions
- Removable prosthetics (dentures and partials)
- Services provided to the public are done at a slide fee for those who provide required documentation of proof of income.
Family Health Services also accepts many types of insurance including Medicaid.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Buhl Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Buhl Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Buhl Dental Clinic.