About Crestview Dental Center
- Monday 8:00-Noon 1:00-5:00
- Tuesday 8:00-Noon 1:00-5:00
- Wednesday 8:00-Noon 1:00-5:00
- Thursday 8:00-Noon 1:00-5:00
- Friday 8:00-Noon 1:00-5:00
Accepts most Employment Insurances, Medicaid, Medicare, and offer a Discount Sliding Fee Program.
Dentistry for ages up to 20 years old and adult extractions.
Crestview Dental Center will accept medicaid recipients from other counties.
This dental office serves Medicaid patients in Okaloosa County.
- Adult and child dental exams
- Oral cancer screenings
- Digital X-rays
- Oral Hygiene Instructions and Education
- Routine Cleanings and Preventative Services
- Fluoride Treatments
- Pulp Therapy
- Dental fillings including tooth colored fillings
- Dental Emergency Care
- Community Education, Health Fairs
- Health Screenings and other events
Crestview Dental Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Crestview Dental Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Crestview Dental Center.