About Partners for Healthy Student
Partners for Healthy Student provides free healthcare services to children and their siblings from qualifying families.
School-based health service providing basic medical and dental care to uninsured and underinsured children at participating area schools.
Eligibility Uninsured and underinsured children at participating area schools
Services are not always free.
You will need to call this office to find out details on total costs before making an appointment.
- Conducts well-child and adolescent exams
- Diagnoses and treat acute and chronic illnesses
- Prescribes and monitor medications
- Conducts sports physicals
- Refers children to medical specialists
Partners for Healthy Student Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Partners for Healthy Student? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Partners for Healthy Student.